Tuition offers many unique benefits, and choosing one of ACCA’s Approved Learning Partners ensures you get the best educational experience
Studying with a university, college or other learning provider can be extremely beneficial as they often provide a wide range of organised resources. Access to qualified tutors, computer facilities and flexible course options can make learning much easier.
In addition to full-time, part-time, evening and weekend courses, some learning providers also offer distance-learning opportunities that allow you to study our qualifications from home.
Online learning with ACCA-X
ACCA-X is a new, high quality and affordable digital learning programme from ACCA. Designed to provide additional support for ACCA students, ACCA-X courses are delivered on the world-renowned edX platform and supported by qualified online tutors.
ACCA-X courses are available for the first seven Foundations level exams.
To find out if ACCA-X is the right option for you, visit the ACCA-X website
Approved Learning Partners
Although there are many training providers on offer, we recommend using one of our Approved Learning Partners. That’s because we work closely with them to ensure you get the right level of tuition and support in a suitable learning environment. As well as visiting them regularly, we also base our assessments on student feedback.
Studying with an Approved Learning Partner also gives you many other benefits:
- They have exclusive access to ACCA resources.
- They are first to hear about new opportunities for study and support.
- You take immediate advantage of any course improvements we make.
Choose a Platinum or Gold partner
There are two levels of Approved Learning Partner to choose from:
- Platinum approval is the highest and most prestigious level of the programme. Platinum Approved Learning Partners have demonstrated excellence in their course management and delivery, over and above the performance targets which have already been demonstrated for Gold approval, and have demonstrated their ability to consistently sustain excellent student pass rates
- Gold approval is the first level of the programme and requires tuition providers to meet a range of challenging performance targets covering the institution's overall management and, more specifically, its ACCA course management and delivery.
To find the right Approved Learning Partner for you, visit our tuition directory