- ACCA was established on 30 November 1904 making us 111 years old.
- It was Arthur Priddle who was the first President of ACCA who helped to establish our unique core values: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability.
- This year we launched a ground-breaking MSc with University of London, available globally, combining the ACCA Qualification with a Masters in Professional Accountancy
- ACCA members are young and ambitious - over 51% are under 40 years old.
- In a recent survey, 89% of employers think ACCA is a world class organisation.
- ACCA has grown from 12,500 members in 1970 to 178,000 in 2015
In the words of our CEO Helen Brand, ACCA "really is a young go-getting, innovative organisation with solid historical foundations."
With over 111 years' experience, innovation and excellence, discover why our history matters to your future.